Development Planning Analyst (Campbell River, BC)
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
What We Offer
Interfor is where excellence meets opportunity. We invest in your success by positioning you alongside the best people in top quartile mill facilities located in great communities across North America. In the past decade, we’ve infused close to $1 billion into modern facilities and systems that employ the latest technologies.
Interfor is one of the largest lumber companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
We are currently recruiting for a Development Planning Analyst for our Coastal Woodlands Division in Campbell River, BC. The Development Planning Analyst will be primarily focused on providing analytical data support to Coastal Woodlands Planning Team. This position will also be responsible for financial analysis, preparation of cutting permits, preparation of road permits and management of databases associated with forestry planning.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for data management associated with Coastal Woodland planning
- Assist planning department staff in preparation of financial proformas, forecasts and budgets.
- Prepare cruise plans, road permits and cutting permits.
- Prepare monthly progress and tracking reports.
- Assist with preparation of operational maps, preparation of harvest and road pre-work packages
- Have an active role within the Planning Group
What You Offer
- Degree or diploma in Business Management or Forestry
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Office and databases
- Experience with Enfor, Road Eng, ForestOps and TFM is an asset
- Experience within the forest industry an asset
Interested in being a part of our team? Apply online at www.interfor.com/careers
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.